[Public WebGL] [ANGLE] GLSL backend for shader translator

If you do not use the GLSL backend for shader translator, you can stop
reading now.

I have just checked in a change that writes version directive to the
translated shader if the input shader uses "invariant" keyword or
"gl_PointCoord" built-in variable. These features were introduced in
GLSL 1.2, so to legally access them the shader needs to have the
version string "#version 120".

We decided not to always write the version directive because GLSL 1.2
was mandated by OpenGL 2.1 which may not be always available. We also
ran into a few driver bugs where the shader compiler did not like the
version directive.

More details can be found here:
http://code.google.com/p/angleproject/issues/detail?id=35

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
-Alok