[Public WebGL] Standard place with advice for end-users.

When the user is using a browser without WebGL support, I currently
display a page telling them that there is a problem - but I'd like to
tell them how to fix that.

It would be nice if there was a standard URL that we could redirect them
to.  This page would list the available browsers for each platform and
provide download instructions/links - perhaps also outline minimum
hardware specifications.  Someone would have to undertake to keep it
current.  In the interests of neutrality - this should probably be the
Khronos group.

I'm thinking of something like the provisions made for Shockwave - where
authors can use a standard icon (a lego brick with an arrow) and simply
link the user to:

  http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi <view-source:http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi>

Obviously in our case, it would have to say something like - "Go here to
download the latest WebGL-supporting version of Chrome, go here to get
that for Firefox, go there for Safari...etc" - it could maybe also
provide some means to check for hardware and OS compatibility.

The closest thing we have (I guess) is the Wiki page...but that's hardly
adequate for more naive end-users:

   http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Getting_a_WebGL_Implementation

If we don't do this centrally then each application author would come up
with something different - these would get outdated - it would rapidly
become a horrible mess.

  -- Steve