Re: [Public WebGL] New Rendering Pipeline ?

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 02:13, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
The differences between WebGL and OpenGL ES 2.0, which were intended
to allow it to run on top of D3D, are in the WebGL specification.

May be off-topic but I could not find any similar document for Native Client's OpenGL ES 2.0 ?
I assume both WebGL and NaCl's ES 2.0 could be using the same backend therefore NaCl's ES 2.0 should have the same limitations ?
Afaik NaCl documentation currently pretends to be "pure" ES 2.0.

Any insight on this ? Kenneth ? Gregg ?

Regards,