Re: [Public WebGL] texImage2D calls with HTMLVideoElement

On 2010-08-17 23:07, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
We would want to (need to?) follow what the 2D canvas does in all of these cases, for consistency.  I don't know that it's defined in all that much detail there, but browsers seem to have mostly identical behavior so far.

I agree, I think it would be a mistake to define it differently than the 2d canvas since it would be kind of confusing to everyone. If we define how it should work now and 2d canvas later defines it differently we will have the same problem.

I would prefer that if we want to clarify the behavior we essentially just say it should work the same way it works in 2d canvas. We could also push to have it better specified in 2d canvas if required.

//Tim

     - Vlad