Re: [Public WebGL] Differences between Chrome & Minefield

Ah ha!  You're right Mark, there was a bug.  Something was static that shouldn't have been, which meant we were only checking the pref for the first context to get created (and why it didn't work for me).  The default value was also incorrectly false (in the code, not the default of the pref), thus leading to the problem.  I'll fix it and get it in tomorrow's nightly.  Thanks for catching this!

    - Vlad