Re: [Public WebGL] Differences between Chrome & Minefield

I see effectively the same error in Firefox 4 beta 2 as in Chromium.

In Firefox I get this error:
Error: this.createProgram(c3dl.psys_vs, c3dl.psys_fs) is null
Source File: http://www.c3dl.org/wp-content/2.0Release/canvas3dapi/renderer/rendererwebgl.js
Line: 502

In Chromium I get
  1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getProgramID' of null
    1. J3DXplorer_mainJ3DXplorer.js:32
    2. c3dl.ColladaQueue.popFrontcolladaqueue.js:84
    3. xmlhttp.onreadystatechange

Same line in both browsers.