Re: [Public WebGL] Differences between Chrome & Minefield

I don't know why that site is getting that specific error but I tried the second tutorial and the code is using non WebGL stuff. (ie, Desktop OpenGL stuff)

His shaders are referencing gl_FrontColor and gl_TexCoord, neither of which are part of WebGL.