[Public WebGL] Differences between Chrome & Minefield

Hi,

The WebGL sample at www.c3dl.org does not run on Chrome but does run on Minefield.

On Minefield I see in the error console "enable: invalid enum 0x8642" and the sample runs.

On Chrome I see "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getProgramID' of null.

The latter is caused by a createProgram call returning null. I am curious why a createProgram call could fails on Chrome and succeed on Minefield. They are the very latest builds downloaded this morning and are running on the same machine. The problem is 100% repeatable.

Regards

-Mark

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow
n:Callow;Mark
org:HI Corporation;Middleware Development
email;internet:callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:+81 3 3710 9367
tel;fax:+81 3 5773 8660