Re: [Public WebGL] about RenderBufferStorage

In WebGL spec 4.1 it mentions that WebGL implementation must
initialize resources' contents to 0.  Although only texture and vbo
are used as examples in 4.1, I think renderbuffer is also one of the
resources that should be initialized to 0.

Maybe we should add renderbuffer into section 4.1 for clarity?

Zhenyao