[Public WebGL] about RenderBufferStorage

Hi,

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that the test,

    conformance/renderbuffer-initialization.html

expects renderBufferStorage() to initialize the buffer's contents to 0. The OpenGL ES 2.0.24 spec says that it leaves the buffer's contents uninitialized, and the WebGL spec doesn't seem to say anything more about this function (?) so my question is, am I missing something here, or does the WebGL spec need to be updated to specify that renderBufferStorage() initializes by 0, or should this test be corrected?

Note, I stumbled upon this while running the test suite in Valgrind, and it complained about uninitialized data, originally created by glRenderBufferStorage, being subsequently used in a conditional jump.

Cheers,
Benoit