Re: [Public WebGL] Issue with enable vertex attributes and re-binding VBOs

Thanks Ken,

I got it working fine, I just couldn't quite understand why...

I work largely on my own, so sometimes its possible to not quite see something. Your answer together with Vlad's earlier answer have now clarified things for me.

Regards

Alan