[Public WebGL] Participation on a WebGL panel at SXSW 2011

Apologies for being slightly off-topic, but at least it's about a public discussion of WebGL: I submitted a panel proposal for SXSW in March 2011 in Austin/TX.[1] It's an excellent opportunity to reach out to hundreds of early adopting web developers. I believe it would be essential to have a member of this working group on the panel. Any volunteers or suggestions? BTW, voting and comments on the proposals are open until end of August, I'd appreciate your feedback. ;)

Regards,
Martin

[1] http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/6777