Re: [Public WebGL] WebKit and Chromium WebGL updates

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:02 AM, alan@mechnicality.com
<alan@mechnicality.com> wrote:
> Hi Ken
>
> This is exciting news. Do you know when these changes are likely to reach
> the 'dev' channel?

I'm not sure, but probably within one or two weeks. If you're
developing with WebGL on Chromium I can't stress strongly enough to
please use the top of tree builds as documented on
http://khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Getting_a_WebGL_Implementation , or if
you're on Windows, the new Canary build:
http://blog.chromium.org/2010/08/google-chrome-in-coal-mine.html .

-Ken