Re: [Public WebGL] Problems with vertexAttrib4fv

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:56 PM, alan@mechnicality.com <alan@mechnicality.com> wrote:
On 08/11/2010 01:37 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:
Current Chromium builds, at least, should be emulating the OpenGL ES
2.0 behavior for vertex attribute 0. You should not need to modify
your application code.
I've just downloaded 6.0.492.0 (55767) which I believe is "LATEST" and it behaves the same way. Unfortunately I can't run it in GWT dev mode so I can't easily see the vertex attribute indices.

Which switches are you passing to Chromium?

Specifically you might see different results if you use --in-process-webgl or not.  With the switch the bug is in Webkit. Without the switch the bug is in Chromium.  Either way we'll look into it but it would help if you could try both switches.

Any other behavior of a WebGL implementation is
not spec compliant and a bug should be filed with the appropriate
browser vendor.