Re: [Public WebGL] Shader validator / demos

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Gregg Tavares (wrk) <gman@google.com> wrote:
I'll fix these right now

Okay, I removed or refactored all calls to console.log but, all the Webkit samples use TypedArray.set which apparently firefox has not implemented yet?

In other words:

a = Float32Array(3);
a.set([1,2,3]);   // exception: a.set is not a function