Re: [Public WebGL] Shader validator / demos

Thanks Vlad. I did turn on the shader validator via about:config and it does work. The errorĀ  message box that pops up when a shader has an error would be meaningless to 99.8% of users. Maybe a heading like "This page's WebGL shader has the following errors:" would help.

Regards

-Mark