Re: [Public WebGL] Why GL 2.x?

An example of "using" is the message from Greg about the shader validator. He stated he is linking with an OpenGL 2.x library and therefore didn't find certain #defines. As for documentation, there have been several recent messages containing words to the effect of "I looked in the 2.x spec." or I" couldn't find Y  in the 2.x spec."

Regards

-Mark