Re: [Public WebGL] Why GL 2.x?

Hmm, what do you mean by "people are using GL 2.x drivers and documentation"?  I would think people are using whatever driver they have and in general ignoring the actual max GL version supported; I'd expect most people working webgl to have relatively recent drivers (which in the windows case are at least GL 3.x, unless the hardware just can't do it).  For the documentation piece, I'm not sure what's being referenced, though.

    - Vlad