Re: [Public WebGL] KTX file format

On Aug 6, 2010, at 11:54 AM, Mark Callow wrote:

> My contact at Ericsson is on vacation until the end of the month so there will be a delay in resolving this.

Thanks for working on this Mark. I really do hope it can be changed to be a simple BSD compatible license. But it seems unlikely since their piece was called out specifically from the general Khronos license, which is (apparently) BSD compatible. But I can always hope!

Thanks again...

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com