Re: [Public WebGL] KTX file format

My contact at Ericsson is on vacation until the end of the month so there will be a delay in resolving this.

Regards

-Mark

On 2010/08/06 11:27, Mark Callow wrote:

Ericsson's intent is that the code be usable for purposes related to Khronos Group APIs which WebGL surely is. I see that the license as currently written would not cover WebGL on D3D. This case is very similar to using the decompressor in a software implementation of OpenGL ES which they definitely intended to be permissible. So I am confident we can get Ericsson to amend the license. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

Regards

-Mark

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow
n:Callow;Mark
org:HI Corporation;Middleware Development
email;internet:callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:+81 3 3710 9367
tel;fax:+81 3 5773 8660