Re: [Public WebGL] KTX file format

Ericsson's intent is that the code be usable for purposes related to Khronos Group APIs which WebGL surely is. I see that the license as currently written would not cover WebGL on D3D. This case is very similar to using the decompressor in a software implementation of OpenGL ES which they definitely intended to be permissible. So I am confident we can get Ericsson to amend the license. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

Regards

-Mark