Re: [Public WebGL] Re: texParameteri and texParameterf

 To be honest it sounds saner to me, and it makes my life easier, to just let texParameterf reject pnames that are meant to take integers (unless in the future some explitly says it accepts floats) so I think I'll stick with that until someone shows me some spec proving me wrong!

Section 6.1.2 defines the state conversion rules for queries.  I admit that it's unclear from the GL 2.0 and GL-ES 2.0 specs what you do when you set state; however, it's always been my understanding that the same conversion rules apply.

-- Kenneth Waters
Ah, thanks, I hadn't seen this section 6.1.2 about queries.

So I have to admit that it makes it legitimate to apply the same conversion rules to setters.

Since it seems the be the consensus among people here, I'll just follow your interpretation!

Thanks,
Benoit