Re: [Public WebGL] maximum length of identifiers in WebGL GLSL

Hi Gregg,

As I wrote on this topic, what feels like several months ago, MAX_VARYING_FLOATS is deprecated. The translator should do

#define MIN(x,y) x > y ? y : x

  glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_VERTEX_OUTPUT_COMPONENTS, &max_vertex_output_comps);
  glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_INPUT_COMPONENTS, &max_fragment_input_comps);
  max_varying_vectors_  = MIN(max_vertex_output_comps, max_fragment_input_comps) / 4;

Regards

    -Mark