Re: [Public WebGL] Canvas resize.

Aha!

I am indeed running an older version of Minefield.  The nightly builds
over the last few days have been flakey - crashing for reasons other
than WebGL when doing nothing more complicated than showing Wikipedia
pages - so I had reverted back to an older version that I still had
lying around on my hard drive that seemed to be more stable...when I run
with last night's build, my canvas resize works as expected.

Many thanks!

     -- Steve