Re: [Public WebGL] Re: WebGL spec modifications for D3D

YIKES!!!

Lack of shader invarience can be a major headache in many common
multipass algorithms.  Without the 'invariant' keyword, we're going to
need something like the 'ftransform' function (which I think was
obsoleted in GLSL 1.4 and GLES 1.0).

Without EITHER 'invariant' OR 'ftransform', some rather important
algorithms become impossible - and that would be really bad news!

  -- Steve