Re: [Public WebGL] Discrepancy between Chromium and Minefield

FYI

On 06/23/2010 10:46 AM, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:
Yep, we don't yet implement set() -- I'm working on it currently, and it should show up in the next few days.  For now, replacing it with a simple loop copy will get you unstuck.

     - Vlad

----- alan@mechnicality.com wrote:

In fact, even better than a simple loop, I just used the constructor - so the GWT code just became:

public static native Float32Array createInstance(JsArrayNumber verts) /*-{
        return new Float32Array(verts);
}-*/;

(Float32Array is a Java class - I use the same class names as the JS objects. JsArrayNumber is a "gwitish" wrapper for a sequence.)

As TypedArray(sequence<type> array) appears to be in the spec it works today with both Chrome and Firefox.

Alan