[Public WebGL] resizing the canvas render surface

I wrote my first WebGL demo and it looks aliased when CSS causes the
canvas to enlarge.  This is probably expected behavior, but what's the
recommended practice for dealing with it?  Should my resize handler
create a new WebGLRenderingContext object somehow?  I'd love to see a
tiny snippet of Javascript that shows how to do this.  Looks like the
current spec is very clear about the viewport transform, but has
little to say about resolution.

Philip