Re: [Public WebGL] Software rendering on Windows Vista

Hi Sitaram,

Recently the Mozilla team made a change that stopped Minefield from working with that version of Mesa on Windows -- at the same time, it made it possible to use the version which is shipped as standard with most versions of Linux.

This will be fixed sometime soon (perhaps by making a new version of Mesa available for Windows users, or perhaps by some other method) but in the meantime you're probably best-off using this older version of Minefield: <http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/3.7a4-candidates/build1/>  -- this should work with the version of Mesa you got from Vladimir's site.

Cheers,

Giles