[Public WebGL] Software rendering on Windows Vista

I have "Intel GMA 4500MHD" graphics card which supports up to OpenGL 1.5. Operating system is Windows Vista 32-bit. So I cannot have hardware acceleration for WebGL.

For software rendering, I installed:

Mesa 7.8.1
Minefield 3.7a5pre

Updated the about:config values as follows:

webgl.enabled_for_all_sites true
webgl.osmesalib D:\Mesa3D\Mesa-7.8.1\lib\OSMESA32.dll
webgl.software_render true

When I tried to load page:

http://learningwebgl.com/lessons/lesson02/index.html

Got an error as follows:

Could not initialise WebGL, sorry :-(

Then I downloaded OSMESA32.dll from the following site:

http://people.mozilla.com/~vladimir/webgl/webgl-mesa-751.zip

Replaced the original DLL and tried to load WebGL page, I got same error.

Please let me know what is missing in my system. Or let me know if I need to download any particular version of software to run WebGL.

Regards,
Sitaram