Re: [Public WebGL] chromium - 6.0.442.0 (50249)

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Miroslav Karpis
<miroslav.karpis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, was working for a while in a older build (everything was running
> nice and smooth). Now I took the last build and nothing works (my program,
> demos from wiki) - just get a dialog box 'pages non-responsive...etc'.
> running on Ubuntu 10.04, 64 bit
> - tried with last build minefield and there it works nice

I've just built Chromium top of tree on Ubuntu 10.04 with the current
NVIDIA drivers and WebGL is working for me.

It would be really helpful if you could build Chromium from source in
debug mode and help debug this. See http://crbug.com/44590 .