[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL WG Chair | Transitions, etc.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL WG Chair | Transitions, etc.
- From: Kenneth Russell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:47:44 -0700
- Cc: public webgl <email@example.com>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=beta; t=1276800466; bh=NJ60EhnL88lg2uUe6Vl92pwUL6I=; h=MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:References:Date:Message-ID:Subject:From: To:Cc:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=e2iBTAbMr3Sh7kMDpfUyb46t9VbazDqvPmhfzNQexOSjWAXYlwWPNyrKjRLT6dcMo ppGBq1dBO7OjUl4e3jD3A==
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; s=beta; d=google.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to: cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-system-of-record; b=RjcUTeVeIizL2AwEHfpQi6q06C/1a+DP9zy5YrTUrw3IYyKYSzrlxqv24ZDZRnQua F+fl/+RE8p5+QFOXeVD3Q==
- In-reply-to: <4C1989FD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4C1989FD.email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 7:35 PM, Arun Ranganathan <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dear WebGL WG,
> As I'm transitioning on from Mozilla, I thought I'd send email to this list
> saying that as of July, I'll no longer be the Chair of the WebGL WG. Vlad
> Vukicevic, who many of you know through his posts, has offered to step up
> and be interim Chair till we ship WebGL 1.0. Members of the WG will confer
> and make sure that the work is transitioned smoothly, especially since we're
> making such rapid progress.
> Look forward to seeing many of you out in the wild at technology events, and
> look forward to continuing to watch the public listserv :) WebGL has come a
> long way, and the demos look great!
Thanks for your good work as chair of the WebGL working group, and
best of luck in your future endeavors!
You are currently subscribed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe, send an email to email@example.com with
the following command in the body of your email: