[Public WebGL] WebGL WG Chair | Transitions, etc.

Dear WebGL WG,

As I'm transitioning on from Mozilla, I thought I'd send email to this list saying that as of July, I'll no longer be the Chair of the WebGL WG. Vlad Vukicevic, who many of you know through his posts, has offered to step up and be interim Chair till we ship WebGL 1.0. Members of the WG will confer and make sure that the work is transitioned smoothly, especially since we're making such rapid progress.

Look forward to seeing many of you out in the wild at technology events, and look forward to continuing to watch the public listserv :) WebGL has come a long way, and the demos look great!

-- A*