Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Shader Validation

What's the definition of "crash"?

There are lots of shaders that will effectively freeze OSX for long enough that it will appear as though the entire system is frozen. The system is waiting for the GPU to finish and if that takes 30 minutes then the system will wait 30 minutes. Don't know about the infinite loop case

Window7 will do a hard reset of the GPU after a few seconds so the user gets his machine back.

I'm personally hoping Apple will add similar behavior to OSX and iOS.

-g