Re: [Public WebGL] Need to start getting serious about shaders

On Jun 13, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Giles Thomas wrote:

On 12 June 2010 21:54, Vladimir Vukicevic <vladimir@mozilla.com> wrote:
We should have the ANGLE shader validator integrated in the coming few days, and there will be a pref that authors can flip to enable it -- it will default to off initially, but we will flip it on at the same time that we check in the TexImage2D API changes.

This sounds like a great plan; as the source of some of the existing demos, I'll make sure that my stuff gets precision qualifiers and any other required GLSL changes as quickly as possible after this.  Will you be posting to the list when it's live?

Yes, but I expect that there will be a couple of weeks of churn as the various browsers get the feature turned on

-----
~Chris