[Public WebGL] Help needed to configure browser

Hello all,

I am Tahin, an amateur to openGL and beginner to WebGL. I am facing problem to configure WebGL in my browser.

I've tried in Firefox Nightly version 3.7a4 by going to "about:config" and changing 'webgl.enable_for_all_sites' to true.

I also tried in Google Chrome 6.0.427.0 dev by modifying the desktop shortcut target to "chrome.exe --enable -webgl".

In both cases when I visit here it says "Sorry, your browser does not appear to support WebGL (or it is disabled)."

Now I have no idea what to do. Did I miss anything step of browser configuration? Please help me out

Thanks
--
Tahin