Re: [Public WebGL] vertex attrib 0

No, we agreed during the recent face-to-face that WebGL will always
emulate the OpenGL ES 2.0 behavior, in which vertex attribute 0 is not
special. This is achievable; Gregg Tavares has implemented it on
desktop GL and can describe the techniques necessary.

This decision has been documented at
http://khronos.org/webgl/wiki/WebGL_and_OpenGL_Differences .

-Ken