[Public WebGL] TypedArray constructors and zero length

Hi,

Currently TypedArrays spec does not define behavior when zero or a negative value is passed as length of a constructor.
I guess we should specify the behavior, I propose following addition to the spec of all constructors with a 'length' argument :

"""
If length is zero or negative, an INDEX_SIZE_ERR exception is raised.
"""

Negative might be unnecessary though since type is "unsigned long", does this mean a negative value should raise a TYPE_ERR if I understand WebIDL correctly ?

Regards,