Re: [Public WebGL] Re: Framebuffer attachment point

I think this would be a good idea, because as you point out it would
make the behavior more similar to that of framebufferRenderbuffer, and
allow errors to be caught early rather than later returning
FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT from checkFramebufferStatus (cf.
OpenGL ES 2.0 spec, section 4.4, page 115).

-Ken