[Public WebGL] Re: Framebuffer attachment point

No response?

I recommend we post the same restriction in framebufferTexImage2D as
in framebufferRenderbuffer, i.e., if the texture internal format does
not match the attachment point, an INVALID_OPERATION error will be
generated.  Since GLES2 only allows color texture, the only valid
attachment point for framebufferTexImage2D will be COLOR_ATTACHMENT0.

The benefits of doing this is, (1) framebufferTexImage2D and
framebufferRenderbuffer will be under the same constraint rule; (2)
implementation wise, it is a much clearer solution.

If there is a reason we shouldn't do this, please respond.

- Mo