[Public WebGL] Slowdowns & lockups in Firefox/Minefield.

Forgive me if you guys already know this - but my (increasingly hefty)
application seems to only run a half dozen times (assuming I keep
hitting 'Reload') before Firefox's frame rate slows down dramatically
(like one frame every two seconds) - or perhaps locks up completely.  It
kinda feels like maybe some resources  are not being free'd up...but
that's just a guess.  Killing and restarting the browser reliably fixes it.

This is with:  Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.9.3a5pre)
Gecko/20100509 Minefield/3.7a5pre

I presume we don't expect the application to do any specific
cleanup...I'm not currently doing anything like that.

  -- Steve