[Public WebGL] INVALID_VALUE or INVALID_OPERATION for bad object args

For various GL calls that take GL object names as arguments, e.g. LinkProgram, they can generate two distinct errors in case a somehow "wrong" object is passed:

  GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if program is not a value generated by OpenGL.

  GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if program is not a program object.

We don't really have this distinction in WebGL, and I'm not sure what the right error to raise is here.  I'm interpreting this to mean, for WebGL:

  GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if the given program was not created by this WebGL context.

  GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if the program is not a program object.

Does that sound right?

    - Vlad