Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL Extensions

----- "Kenneth Russell" <kbr@google.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Vladimir Vukicevic
> <vladimir@mozilla.com> wrote:
> >
> > Your pseudocode is roughly how I recollect things will work; we need
> to get this written up in the spec (Chris, others -- I can take a stab
> at this if you guys want).
>
> That would be great from my standpoint.

Hm, I thought we didn't have this which is where the confusion came from, but looks like Chris put it in a while ago:

https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/doc/spec/WebGL-spec.html#5.14.14

Maybe it's just missing a sentence or two at the end explaining that extensions are WebGL specific, and if WebGL is built on top of an underlying OpenGL driver, that driver's extensions will not necessarily be exposed?

    - Vlad