[Public WebGL] Call for Tests | WebGL 1.0

Hi Everyone,

This is a call for test suite contributions! Our public repository for test suites, along with a test harness, can be found here:

https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/tests/

We'd love to see contributions to this as we get nearer WebGL 1.0. We're particularly interested in tests that exercise use of shaders. We also intend to mine the OpenGL ES2.0 test repository (which isn't public) to try and determine if there's anything there that we can port to JavaScript.

If you think you can contribute to this, feel free to write to me off list. I'll be happy to help you with getting an svn account.

-- A*