Re: [Public WebGL] Anti-aliasing issues on Minefield and Webkit

Hey, I had the same problem of intense aliasing on anything in my
canvas and it turned out that setting the width and height explicitly
(not in css, whether or not that css is inline) in the canvas tag took
care of the problem. Maybe that should help?

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com> wrote:

> On Apr 16, 2010, at 3:49 AM, Andor Salga wrote:
>
>> I'm thinking it isn't implemented in Minefield. If that's the case, I don't have much
>> choice other than waiting for a patch. If I don't see a fix on Webkit, I'll just
>> have to leave it enabled.
>

> It would be really useful if you could submit a but to http://bugs.webkit.org with a description of your hardware and a test case showing the problem.
>
> -----
> ~Chris