[Public WebGL] Re: Looking for a Partner for opportunities in China's HUGE market

Sorry, I meaned looking for individual expert to join our dev team (he will participating in designing even development or just providing guidance as a tutor), not outsourcing the development to another company..

发件人: Alex Zhou
发送时间: 2010-04-16  15:00:25
收件人: public_webgl
抄送:
主题: Looking for a Partner for opportunities in China's HUGE market
Hi there,

I'm representing a software company based in China and am looking for a partner who masters WebGL (HTML5 is a plus) and has experience in building games (especially webgame) to join our team. We will target China's huge fast-growing game (especially webgame and mobile game) market. Let's work together for mutual success.

Please drop me an email should you be interested. Any questions will be welcome. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Yours sincerely,
- Alex Zhou