[Public WebGL] Looking for a Partner for opportunities in China's HUGE market

Hi there,

I'm representing a software company based in China and am looking for a partner who masters WebGL (HTML5 is a plus) and has experience in building games (especially webgame) to join our team. We will target China's huge fast-growing game (especially webgame and mobile game) market. Let's work together for mutual success.

Please drop me an email should you be interested. Any questions will be welcome. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Yours sincerely,
- Alex Zhou