Re: [Public WebGL] Anti-aliasing issues on Minefield and Webkit

Sorry I misunderstood your original email.

antialias is implemented in webkit and chrome, but I am not sure about
firefox/minefield.

The flicking is wierd.  I would assume with anti-alias on, it would be
more buggy, not the other way around.