Re: [Public WebGL] Anti-aliasing issues on Minefield and Webkit

Hi Andor,

Antialiasing IS implemented in WebGL, but your driver may not be
stable enough to support it.  When you request antialias to true,
whether it's honored or not really depends on your graphics card.  To
be sure, you can do something like

  var ctx = canvas.getContext("experimental-webgl");  // By default
antialias is on
  var attribs = ctx.getContextAttributes();
  alert(attribs.antialias);

Please let me know what the result is and also your graphics card / os
/ browser, so we could look into the flicker issue.

Mo