[Public WebGL] Anti-aliasing issues on Minefield and Webkit

Hi,
 Has anyone had any luck trying to enable anti-aliasing in Minefield? I'm trying this:

var ctx = canvas.getContext("experimental-webgl", {antialias:true});

  It doesn't seem to do anything at all. I'm guessing it's just not implemented.
Webkit properly defaults anti-aliasing to true, but when I try to explicitly turn it off:

var ctx = canvas.getContext("experimental-webgl", {antialias:false});

my rendered frames flicker at about 1 FPS. Has anyone else seen these issues?

Thanks,
  Andor