[Public WebGL] Content licensing

Hi

I've been excited about the possibilities of WebGL since I first heard
about it. One question that has come up in our internal discussions has
been that of copyright protection and ownership. In the comparatively
simple examples of WebGL use that I have seen so far ALL the assets and
the scenegraph are downloaded to the browser and in plain-text as well!
Does anyone have any thoughts about how content ownership rights might
be protected? I see this as a critical issue for the widespread adoption
of WebGL as a platform for gaming.

Regards

Alan Chaney